The Amsterdam Skills Centre, AMC and VUmc are all with in a unique 15 minutes reach to the city centre and Schiphol Airport, serving 58 million passengers, 111 different airlines and more than 322 destinations.
Amsterdam is a truly multi-lingual city and international business centre, with a history of the first multinational company and home of Rembrandt’s most famous anatomical theatre.
It offers guests a diverse array of world-class entertainment and high-quality culture. Amsterdam offers:
- 400-year-old anatomical theatre: this building on Nieuwmarkt square housed the surgeons’ guild. The anatomical theatre within the building was painted on Rembrandt’s “The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp”;
- 42 world class museums: while the Rijksmuseum, van Gogh Museum, Stedelijk Museum and Anne Frank house are the most popular choices, Amsterdam also hosts scientific, technology, sports and fun museums;
- 65 theaters and concert halls: a wide variety of art performances is provided in Amsterdam. From world-famous theatre shows or pop acts and exclusive classical concerts to local theatre shows or intimate gigs can all be found in Amsterdam;
- over 140 varied galleries: a vibrant contemporary art scene is based in Amsterdam, showcasing local and international talents;
- much more, incuding: the Vondelpark (urban city park), the Johan Cruijff ArenA (home of football club Ajax), multiple ancient churches, beautiful canals with bridges surrounding living islands, wide variety of bars and clubs and Artis Royal Zoo.